With our Resistance Bands portable training system you can perform over 150 exercises. The exercises shown below demonstrate how to exercise using the resistance bands.
Some exercises you can do:
Resistance Band Squats
1. Begin by stepping on the resistance band and both feet should be shoulder width apart.
2. With both hands hold the resistance band at shoulder height and go into a full squat while keeping the band at shoulder level.
3. Return back to the starting point and repeat.
Resistance Band Bent Over Rows
1. Begin by putting the band under one foot and step back with the other foot.
2. Bend over and keep your back flat and stay at a 45 degree angle.
3. Pull up the bands towards your waist and keep your elbows in close.
4. While you perform a rowing motion, squeeze in your shoulder blades.
Tip: You can move both arms at a time or one arm at a time.
Alternate Lying Chest Presses
1. Lie down on your back and put the resistance band under your back and hold the ends with both hands.
2. Begin by pushing one arm towards the ceiling and then go back to the start position. Repeat the same movement with the other arm.
Tip: You can move both arms together and can also do this while standing.
1. Start Position: Put the band under your left foot and hold each end of the band. Keep both hands together and extend your arms down towards your left foot.
2. Pull the band up and away in a wood chopping motion.
3. When performing this exercise keep your feet still as you rotate at your trunk. Repeat this movement for your preferred repetitions and then repeat the exercise in the opposite way.
Triceps Extension with Resistance Band
1. Hold the band in one hand and put that hand behind your back.
2. Then hold the other end of the band with the arm that is above your head.
3. Extend the top elbow until your arm is completely stretched.
4. Go back to the start position and repeat for desired repetitions then repeat with other arm.
Resistance Band Lunges
1. Stand with both feet hip width apart. Step back with your left leg (approx. 2 feet) while standing on the ball of your right foot. Put the resistance band under your front foot and hold the ends with your hands.
2. Your head and back should be straight in a neutral position.
3. Lower body by bending at right hip and knee until the thigh is parallel to floor. Your body should go down in a straight line towards the floor.
4. Return to the starting position and repeat. Do the same with the other side.
Lateral Rows with Resistance Band
1. Stand on the resistance band keeping your feet hip width apart and slightly bend your knees.
2. Hold each end of the band with both palms facing the other. Your arms should be hanging down by your side and slightly bend your elbows.
3. Raise the band up to shoulder height and keep your elbows slightly bent.
4. Go back to the start position and repeat.
Biceps Curls with Resistance Band
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and knees slightly bent.
2. Stand on the middle of the resistance band with one or both feet.
3. Hold each end of the band with palms facing forward and arms hanging down at sides. Keep elbows close to your sides.
4. Bend your arm at the elbows and curl the band up to shoulder level. During this movement try to keep your elbows close to your sides.
5. Then return to the start position and repeat.
6. Make sure you keep your back and head straight throughout the exercise.
High Pull with Band
1. Start Position: Look at the cable with your hands extended and holding on to the resistance band in a low position.
2. Keep your arms straight, stand up using your low back and put your arms over your head.
3. Return to the start position and repeat.
Tip: Bend at the hips and reach the hands all the way back to the heels.
Stationary Lunge with Fit Band
1. Start by standing with feet hip width apart. Step back with your left leg (2 feet) standing on the ball of the foot. Put the band under your front foot and hold the ends of the band.
2. Keep your head and back straight in a neutral position and place hands on your hips.
3) Lower your body by bending at right hip and knee until your thigh is parallel to the floor. Make sure your body follows a straight line down towards the floor.
4) Return to the start position and repeat. Then alternate to the other side.
Tip: You may increase the workout intensity by doing bicep curls at the top or bottom of the exercise movement.
Standing Chest Press with Band
1. Begin by placing the band at chest level behind you and stand with feet together. To be steadier put one foot in front of the other in a lunge stance.
2. Hold the band with your hands at chest height and your elbows back.
3. Press the band forward and away from your body so your arms are extended.
4. Return to the start position and repeat for desired repetitions.
Tip: Increase the workout intensity by stepping forward each time you press. You can also alternate legs to work the core efficiently.
Wood Chop with band or cable
1. Begin by standing parallel to the resistance band.
2. Hold on to the handle in front of above your head and over the shoulder. Keep your arms slightly bent and rotate your body down and away from the resistance band.
3. Make sure your feet are still and twist from your core. Keep your arms slightly bent throughout the motion.
4. Go back to the start position and repeat desired repetitions.
5. Then repeat the exercise on the other side.
So what are you waiting for? Exercise anywhere from your office or at home. Buy now and work your way to a better body.